TRxADE GROUP, INC. Launches New Enhancements to Trading Platform
SOURCE: Trxade Health, Inc.
Press Release | 10/02/2018
TAMPA, FL / ACCESSWIRE / October 2, 2018 / Trxade Health, Inc., (OTCQB: TRXD) a web-based market platform with 9,300 registered independent pharmacy customers that enables its customers to quickly source and purchase pharmaceuticals, accessories and services from a wide range of manufacturers and drug distributors today announced new enhancements to the trading platform.
Jariel Morales, Executive Vice President of Trxade Health said, “As we continue on our path of being a premier healthcare solutions provider, our team has focused on the voice of the customer and expanding our portfolio to provide additional services to our members that increase their bottom line revenue, increase the number of patients they see each month, and provide alternative health solutions to their patient base. By focusing on the voice of the customer and their direct needs, we experienced record-breaking figures this quarter where we experienced a record-breaking number of buyers, orders per day, and line items/products sold per day. We look forward to meeting the demands of our members and continuing to see the growth we are experiencing through the 4th quarter.”
Launched Trxade Release Version 1.17 on our Nova platform.
- New and advanced filters allowing members to select ADD, ADD Pending, or Non-ADD Suppliers and filter their favorite products by Brand or Generic.
- We continuously focus on making it easier to find significant savings on products for our Pharmacy members and this release helps meet that goal. We launched recommended products at the shopping cart level to help our Pharmacy members meet the minimum per order required via data analytics. This feature informs them of products their peers are procuring through the platform by each supplier including auto selecting the preferred method of shipping.
- We are proud to announce that this release also features our updated dashboard displaying additional product lines trending including Vials, Test Strips, Alcohol Pads, Syringes, and other categories our members report significant savings versus their primary wholesalers. The new updated Dashboard also focuses on Trending items tied to an algorithm which features artificial intelligence to provide the best priced products to each member based on buying patterns yielding a maximum significant time and cost savings.
- “Do Not Contact” feature has been implemented allowing our Pharmacies to request marketing “opt-out” from up to 45 wholesalers with just one click.
- We have also incorporated Orange Book ratings for Rx products, as well as Unit of Measure on each package size.
- New updated Dashboard that focuses on Trending items tied to an algorithm featuring artificial intelligence providing best priced products to each member based off buying patterns yielding a significant time and cost savings.
About Trxade Health, Inc.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Trxade Health, Inc. (OTCQB: TRXD) is a web-based market platform that enables trade among healthcare buyers and sellers of pharmaceuticals, accessories and services. Founded in 2010, Trxade Health currently operates the trading platform with 9,300 registered members. For additional information please visit us at http://www.trxadehealth.com.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to our future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which are, in some cases, beyond our control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects our current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties and assumptions relating to our operations, results of operations, growth strategy and liquidity. Except as may be required by applicable law, we assume no obligation to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future. The company undertakes no duty to update forward-looking statements.
Investor Relations Contact: