The time has come to recognize the current onslaught of mega-sized chain pharmacies and insurance companies for what it is: a war on independent pharmacies. Pharmacy Benefits Managers (PBMs) are the frontline soldiers in this unrelenting battle to wring the profits out of independent community pharmacies. Read more
TRxADE Rx Guru. Blog for Independent Pharmacies, Pharmacist, and Pharmacy Technicians
Suppose you were given a choice of how you could spend your time, would you want to spend more time with your patients or your suppliers?
Some days in an independent pharmacy, even grabbing a few moments to gobble down lunch seems a luxury.
I don’t usually write about TRxADE improvements here on the blog, leaving them instead for emails and Tech Tips, but these changes are significant, and they are live now.
Last week, in response to input from members, TRxADE upgraded its marketplace functionality in order to:
- Improve your user experience
- Help members find what they’re looking for faster
- Streamline communications between independent pharmacy members and suppliers Read more
Forecasting the future of the independent pharmacy can prove to be just as tricky as predicting the weather. Predictions tend to be all over the map, so we can be sure that a good number of them will be wrong.
Follow us on Facebook
- Biosimilar Product Information November 28, 2022This page includes a chart of the approved biosimilar and interchangeable products. The approval of biosimilar products can improve access to care for patients by increasing the number of medication options and potentially lower costs.FDA
- Kyowa Kirin offloads mature drugs to Grünenthal amid 'challenging business environment' November 28, 2022Kyowa Kirin offloads mature drugs to Grünenthal amid 'challenging business environment' aliu Mon, 11/28/2022 - 10:22aliu
2420 Brunello Trace
Lutz, Florida 33558
9am-5pm Mon-Fri EST
Click Here For Contact Request Form